Sunday, January 29, 2006

Welcome to Intelligentsia Jr.!

I'm 16, a physics/math major at a small liberal arts college in a small city in Michigan that's getting a lot of press time lately. I'm always thinking about just about everything, and often like to write them out in coherent sentences for the world to see. I am applying for a staff writer position as the "liberal" columnist for the school newspaper. I thoroughly plan to write about what just makes sense, not what the Democrats want me to write.

I want to keep this anonymous to an extent, although my friends over at Love Is Not An Orgasm might just be able to trace me back and get something out of me... but to the rest of the world, this is all you get. All the people here at college will never be referred to by name... I shall either come up with witty titles, or identify them otherwise. You'll pick it up quickly. At least I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home